Monday, September 21, 2009

W.E.L.C.O.M.E. BACK!

it's almost two months i didn't update my blog about my life here in INTEC...

W.E.L.C.O.M.E. BACK!!

Welcome back!
This was the first word my mum said to me
when i entered my mum's car.

I missed my mum so much..
but, dun know y??
thousands of words that i wanted to say to my mum...
came to the edge of my mouth and stopped there.

my brain blanked~

I dunno what to say

She didnt asked me how's my life here in INTEC?
Did I missed home?
Narrated my story in school??

We just kept silent~

I think after 5 minutes,
my mum broke the silent atmosphere by asking me,
"Have u eaten?"

I answered, "Yes, I ate 2 packets of Nasi Lemak!"

Then, we started to talk...
^^

Wow.. it's great to be home!!!
I just put my luggage aside
and rushed towards my bed...
and,
SLEEP @@

I missed my home very much
here, is filled with all spice of my memory since i moved here 3 years ago.
i prepared my test, exam, and SPM here..
but now.... TT

although i knew that i have to be in the boring bus for 6 hours ++ to reach home
but, it still can't wipe out my thirst to back home ><

At night, we had gathering...
although i wasn't so willing to wake up coz i was so sleepy at tat time~
i felt like to continue my sleeping
but, i didn't do so
coz my frenz had been waiting me in my living room (i was the driver)
haiz~
i had no choice but to wake up~

I met my old frenz at TomYum Mee Food stall
wow, so great to meet my frenz here..
we chat and chat and chat~
hahaha!
also, I met my frenz in primary school who r studying in Chung Ling!
so weird, they also having gathering here at the same time
luckily i didn't on my bed right now...haha!

The next day,
i went out wif my family
we planned to have our dinner at TAO restaurant
but,
"Sorry, sir. It's full already..."
==
nvm, next plan --> Sushi King! wakaka
wow, very full...satisfied, but I am more prefer Korean cuisine...

suddenly, my mum came out an idea to watch "Where Got Ghost" at Sunway Carnival Mall
tut tut tut....(on the way by car)

"Sorry, sir, it's full oredi..."
@#!#@$@$#!@!
this was the second time to hear this statement in one night...
sad ><

tutu tutu tutu (back home)

the next day..*(3th day after back home)

Yeah!!!it's time to go to Mengkuang dam!
however,
it's my fault again ><

at 5.55am


"halo, Wei Hung ar...Where r u now wa??"
"har?! of coz on my bed la!!!"
"wat?? u haven't woke up kok ar?!"
"so...?"
"U 4got today we r going to dam mie?? we r all waiting 4 u now..."
"Oh me gosh! i know~wait 4 me har...I am coming!"

>< sorry...sorry...sorry...sorry...sorry...

after sorry, it's sorry again... there is no other words to replace "sorry" & to cover my embarrassment ...

we planned to c sunrise at mengkuang dam there...but.. i spoil it
bcoz everyone was waiting 4 me (bcoz i am d driver ><)


any way, THANKS my frenz!
bcoz of u,
i wont feel lonely
bcoz of u,
i know wat is true fren
bcoz of u,
i know how to ENJOY MY LIFE!

although we cant meet for another 2 months
although we have to separate
but, d friendship will i keep in the deepest place in my heart
hope that we all won't 4get the time we have been together...

F.R.I.E.N.D.S FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment