Saturday, January 9, 2010

乘坐的船 The Ship

Dunno y, i just dun have the passion to write blog....
it's almost two months ady since the last time i updated by blog....

What can I say is, a lot of things had happened to me within these two months....
I dunno where to start my words, but what is still in my mind is,
most of the memories are quite positive...

...although I had cried, sitting alone at the corner of my bed in hostel... be lost in thought

haiz, just 4get about it!

Let me continue my previous post.
I felt so disappointed to myself. I didn't do the best as i could in the exam.
What thrilling me is, I noticed that i have changed!
I felt so scared and helpless.... I need to know who am I now....
Why?! y would it happen to me? did I do something wrong?
perhaps, i shouldn't touch on that addicting computer
I am lost now.... totally sick of it!
I know i have no choice now
as I am on the boat now, in the middle of the sea, holding one-way ticket.
it's just matter of whether i can sail directly to the opposite shore or will drown in the middle of the damn salty water....

I have to keep going on... find myself back....
"I know u can do it, just try your best and strive as much as you can.... i didn't force you to b overseas, as long as u have tried your best. We will always be with you."
That's what my mom always tell me.
I know she is trying to console my broken heart, but, i will feel guilty every time she tells me like that, as i know i haven't put my really hard effort into it yet.
I know she is crying at behind.... knowing that her son is not happy and have changed. I think that is what ppl call the mother's love.

That's y i have made up of my mind not to bring along with my laptop over there for one-and-a half month. but...
it turns out of what i nvr expected...
a lot of assignments r being given by lecturer... i am desperately need to use it!
haiz... tat's y i have to spend RM 65+ to bring my laptop here...
I have learn a lesson here...

我现在乘坐的船不止载着我的灵魂,
还载着所有人对我的期望还有父母对我的骄傲和叮咛。
我不能。。。不能。。。让这艘船沉没下去
不能让父母的期望都沉没在冰冷浩瀚的大海。。。
因为我知道,父母一生最大的成就不在于升官发财,而是。。。
而是孩子,自己亲生骨肉的成就啊!
我,知道了。。。
妈,爸!我会努力的!

No comments:

Post a Comment