Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New HOUSE

After 6 hours of journey, finally I reached here in Shah Alam at 3pm...

Before reaching the hostel, I suddenly received a call from my house mate:
"Where r u now ar? U r the last one to be here u know? No nice place for u ady lor"
*sob sob* ><
At my 1st glance,
I was quite shocked with the condition of my new "house" in Cemara:

1) Moldy wall beside my bed....


2) large "water mark" at the wall on top of my table
*worrying


3) leaking toilet


4) broken shower


5) broken water pipe.... ><


However, I appreciate with what I have now, bcoz my "house" which is located at block 7 is the best unit so far...

All hostels at other blocks are just like ghost house, u know? Still complaining. (
Lim, SS 2010)

Anyway, thanks to Soon
Seng for booking such a 'good' hostel for us! hehe ^^






tat's my new house lah!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment